- Tested against three NIST traceable buffers to yield the proper pH (+-0.050) when diluted with distilled water.
- Certificate of Analysis provided with each lot number showing actual pH to within 0.001 pH units.
- Only Trace Metal reagents used.
- More cost effective and longer shelf life than pre-diluted fluids.
- Containers are color coded for error free use.
- Dilution instructions included.
- Fluids #1 and #2 available.
- Each case makes up 48 extractions.
Item# 1311-12: Fluid #1 for 2L extractions, pH
4.93, case/48 $168.00
Item# 1311-22: Fluid #2 for 2L extractions, pH
2.88, case/48 $97.00
All pH values are +-0.05 as specified in SW-846, Method 1311.
NOTE: Hazardous Materials.
Special DOT/UN packaging and shipping surcharges apply.
Not available for export.
MSDS Online (MS Word Format):
Acid (Fluids #1 & #2) Sodium
Hydroxide (Fluid #1)