Main Applications and Features of the AGS8830-8, AGS8830-16 Real-Time PCR Detection System
The product is based on the fluorescent polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and is used in conjunction with supportive nucleic acid detection reagents for Quantitative and qualitative detection of nucleic acid (RNA / DNA) samples from the human body, including pathogens and human gene projects.
Attention: When the instrument is used in clinical detection, the reagent must be within the validity period and in accordance with local laws and regulations. Positive quality sample and negative and critical quality sample. The sample of positive quality should be tested in each experiment, when the quality results of the control samples meet the quality control requirements, the experiment is
efficient. The instrument is characterized as follows:
- Advanced semiconductor cooling technology is used to control temperature accurately;
- 7-inch LCD screen, user-friendly operation interface, simple operation;
- With the power-off protection function, continue to complete the unfinished procedures after the resumption of power supply;
- USB 2.0 interface supports U disk to store data;
- Large data storage and can store more than 1000 files.
Basic functions of the software
- Program configuration for PCR and fluorescence detection.
- Real-time display of detection data.
- After the current run is finished, the detection data can be analyzed directly.
Transport and storage conditions
- Avoid splashing water and direct sunlight.
- Operating ambient temperature: -20 ~ 55 ℃
- Operating relative humidity: 10 – 85%, non-condensing
- Violent vibrations, collisions, impacts and drops are strictly prohibited in loading and unloading. The packing boxes must not be damaged by rain or snow during transport. Avoid corrosive gases or salty air. Avoid strong electric or magnetic fields. The storage place must be free from strong vibrations, impacts and pests.
Environmental and field requirements
- The instrument is designed for indoor use and the operating platform for the instrument must be horizontal and stable.
- The instrument is applied at an altitude below 2000 meters.
- The instrument should be installed in a place with low humidity, little dust and away from water sources (such as a swimming pool, a water pipe, etc.), the interior ventilation should be in the desired condition and there is no corrosive gas or strong magnetic field interference. Please never install the instrument in a damp or dusty place.
- The openings on the instrument are designed for ventilation to that prevent the machine from overheating and ventilation should never block or be covered and must be located at least 30 cm from the closest object when the instrument is used alone. Distance between the instruments should never be less than 50 cm when the instruments are used at the same time.
- The high temperature environment may affect the performance of the test instrument or cause a malfunction. Never use the instrument directly exposed to the sun or strong light sources to ensure the Fluorescence detection accuracy of the instrument. Keep it away from heaters, stoves, and other heat sources.
- Ambient operating temperature: 10 ～ 30 ℃
- Operating relative humidity: 10 – 85%
- The instrument must be installed in accordance with Field and environmental requirements and the instrument desk must be stable and horizontal to keep the instrument stable.
- Installing the power cord: the power cord, an accessory of the power cord, instrument, it will be used. The instrument power switch should be off during power cord installation.
Inspection before start-up
The following checklists will be confirmed before the power is turned on:
- Check if the power supply meets the system requirements Power supply requirements).
- Confirm that the power plug is inserted into the power outlet in and reliable way.
- Inspect whether the working environment and the location conditions of the instrument are in line with the requirements (see 2.1.2 Field and Environmental requirements).
- Preheat the hot lid for 2 minutes after start-up.